Mika Brzezinski to CNN: “You’ve got to stop putting Kellyanne [Conway] on the air.”

Mika Brzezinski on her MSNBC morning show blasted CNN and other media for booking Trump spokesperson, Kellyanne Conway,  calling it “politics porn.” As reported by various media, Brzezinski said:

“Note to CNN: Sorry, I love CNN, but you’ve got to stop putting Kellyanne on the air,” she said.

“It’s politics porn. You’re just getting your little ratings crack, but it’s disgusting. There’s nothing that she brings to the table that’s honest. Your hosts know it. Your hosts look pained when they interview her because they know they’re just doing politics porn. They’re not doing news. We need to stick to the news.”

This isn’t the first time Brzezinski has gone after both Conway and media outlets for booking the controversial Trump advisor. “I feel even more so that everyone should ban her,” Brzezinski told Variety magazine in March.

“I’m surprised that these little acrobatic games are played with her on live national television. I think it denigrates what we do. It’s clear she doesn’t bring anything to the table. It’s clear she doesn’t know exactly what she’s talking about. It’s clear she’s making it up as she goes along.”

Conway last appeared on CNN Tuesday night, defending President Trump’s firing of James Comey as FBI director, stressing that the president acted after receiving a recommendation from his advisers.

“He makes complete sense because he has lost confidence in the FBI director and he took the recommendation of Rob Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general,” Conway said.

However, the president later revealed that he was planning on firing Comey prior to receiving a letter of recommendation.

“I was going to fire regardless of the recommendation,” he said during an interview with NBC News on Thursday. “Regardless of recommendation, I was going to fire Comey.”

I agree with Brzezinski.  Conway twists the truth and provides alternative facts on news topics with the aim of confusing viewers on issues.