Thank You: Yesterday This Blog Reached 5 Million Visitors!

Yesterday morning, the counter on Tony’s Thoughts reached five million visits.  When I started this blog in November 2009, I never imagined that there would be such interest in what I had to say.  Actually I had assumed I would blog for a few months and then move on.  I still cannot fathom that in the past eight years, I have made almost 3,600 posts.  

I thank colleagues and friends who have made suggestions on topics and issues for my blog.  I thank Matt Gold and the staff at the CUNY Commons who have provided this wonderful resource for us to share our interests with one another.  I thank my wife, Elaine, who has to listen to me in the morning about what I might want to write and blog about.

In sum, thanks to all of you!

One comment

1. Hi Tony! Congratulations! It is only about your talent! It`s very interesting to read your blogs that is why people love them. Probably i also can suggest you one topic? When i was a student i was trying to find a way to earn some money. I even wrote an article about good paying jobs for students ( https://www.getacademichelp.com/blog/list-of-good-paying-jobs-for-college-students ). So probably you could share your thoughts about this topic with us? What is the easiest way for students to make some money? Already thank you for this!