Fox News Reporter John Roberts Calls Out Donald Trump’s Flip-Flops on Stock Market!

Image result for john roberts fox

John Roberts

Fox News’ chief White House correspondent John Roberts could not stand Donald Trump’s flip-flop on the stock market performance and  used one of the President’s  old statements against him after he boasted about the gains yesterday’s market.

Trump claimed “I will never get bored of telling you ” about stock market highs in a tweet in which he also said “we will never get tired of winning!”

Roberts, however, reminded his followers what Trump had said about the stock market during the NATO summit in London just two weeks ago after it suffered a a major loss. “If the stock market goes up or down ― I don’t watch the stock market.” President Trump – NATO summit, London, December 3, 2019.

Roberts’ tweet was clearly a dig at the president and seen as being in stark contrast to Fox’s prime-time hosts who routinely stump for Trump on their evening shows.

Trump has used the stock market as a marker for his presidency, only last month tweeting “you are sooo lucky to have me as your President (just kidding!)” when the markets hit a high

Trump is such a blatant hypocrite that even some of the Fox News people can’t stand it!