Michelle Wolf’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner Address!

The comedian, Michelle Wolf, addressed the audience at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner on Saturday and she caused an uproar as she roasted Donald Trump, Kellyanne Conway, Hillary Clinton, Sarah Huckabee Sanders, Congress, and others.  A major discussion on several of the Sunday morning news shows yesterday was whether she should apologize to some of the people who had to bear the brunt of her comments.  Her complete address is above.  Below are a sample of her zingers.

“Just a reminder to everyone, I’m here to make jokes, I have no agenda, I’m not trying to get anything accomplished, so everyone that’s here from Congress you should feel right at home,”

“I would drag him here myself, but it turns out that the president of the United States is the one pussy you’re not allowed to grab”

“It is kinda crazy that the Trump campaign was in contact with Russia when the Hillary campaign wasn’t even in contact with Michigan.”

“I’m 32, which is a weird age — 10 years too young to host this event, and 20 years too old for Roy Moore.”

“I actually really like Sarah [Sanders]. I think she’s very resourceful. But she burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smoky eye. Like maybe she’s born with it, maybe it’s lies. It’s probably lies.”

“He [Trump] wants to give teachers guns, and I support that because then they can sell them for things they need like supplies.”

“It’s 2018 and I am a woman so you cannot shut me up. Unless you have Michael Cohen wire me $130,000.”

One comment