Jeanine Pirro’s Show Was Cancelled Again Last Night!

Jeanine Pirro’s weekend show on Fox News, “Justice with Judge Jeanine” was preempted again last night.  This means President Trump’s call for Fox to “bring back Judge Jeanine” is not being heeded, at least not yet.

Pirro was suspended by Fox after she read a scripted commentary questioning Congresswoman Ilhan Omar’s patriotism on her March 9 broadcast. It was widely criticized as Islamophobic — even by some people inside the network.  Fox publicly condemned the host’s comments — and, according to a source familiar with the matter, privately suspended her. The suspension was always intended to last for two weeks, according to the source. This means Pirro is scheduled to return on Saturday, March 30.

The network has declined to confirm or deny on Pirro’s status. When “Justice” was pre-empted last Saturday, Fox said “we’re not commenting on internal scheduling matters.”

The next day, the president defended two of Fox’s right-wing opinion hosts — Pirro and Tucker Carlson — and criticized three of the network’s news anchors.   He used Twitter to send a long message to Fox executives, urging them to bring back Pirro and “stay true to the people that got you there.”

Fox declined to comment on that, as well.

2 comments

1. I thought Fox would allow people to say the truth even if it isn’t politically correct. That is what I have loved about Fox for years and years. That is why I never watch any other channel. This incident is making me rethink Fox. You have sponsored Trump for YEARS. I was always in front of my TV on Mondays waiting for him to come on. He rarely said anything politically correct. My personal option and many of my friends think Fox was wrong to dismiss Judge Jennie. It will help us to maybe trust Fox again if she is brought back. But be sure…..we will be listening for anything similar to change our mines forever!
    Thanks for putting this page up so we can hopefully help Fox.